2. Just for today, Listen to everyone’s conversation.
3. Mediate 5 to 10 minutes – sit quietly and let go of your thoughts as they come up.
4. Get 8 hours sleep every night. You will feel better after a good night sleep
5. Compliment – Give and receive a compliment without rejecting them. Say “Thank you” nothing more
Offer someone your time after work, be it a neighbour or friend to help out.
7. Look for a new interest and try it out. Like book an 8 week session
8. ME TIME
organize time for yourself away from everybody. Go to woods, sea etc and just sit with a cuppa
9. Self care
One night a week , have a bath, exfoliate, do your nails, tan etc to feel good
10. Do a food diary and review what you eat and why you do and see if there is a pattern and change if needed
Do a big clear out in your wardrobe and drawers and change to suit season. Throw out old clothes etc
12. Be Grateful, stand in the shower, last thing at bed at night and say quickly what you where grateful for that day.
13. Spend one on one time with one of your kids or a friend – no phones be present
14. Write it down, get feelings to paper if there is something weighing you down. The release can be really beneficial
15. Book your long over due appointments. Dentist. Physio. Hair dresser. Nails , nutritionist etc
16. Buy a book or listen to a new podcast you are interested in and book yourself one night a week.
17. Wear your best outfit every day and feel good.
18. Change one thing you do during the week regularly to something that motivates you, excites you or challenges you.
19. Be calm. When you’re feeling frustrated, resistant or anxious today, breathe deeply, soften your body, and choose peace instead
20. Look in the mirror and SMILE and give yourself compliments, say three things or more that you love about yourself.
21. Veg, Try to squeeze another vegetable into your day, wither by smoothie, extra serving at dinner
22. Write a love letter to yourself, don’t over think it. Let the pen flow
23. Focus on your achievements to date and pat yourself on the back. You are doing a great job and look at your future and what you can achieve.
24. Do keep fit class to music or try something new that you have always wanted to do. Go on give it go.
the key to a good diet. Get prepared have fridge packed with good foods and have snacks ready where you go and prep like the boss.
26. If you have a rough day, be gentle on yourself when you come home, show yourself some extra love and be compassionate to yourself.
27. Look for a new self-care habit that you can implement going forward. Ask your friends what they do. I go bed early every Wednesday with a good magazine or book and a cuppa and go to bed early. Sets me up mid week
28. Exercise in a way that feels great. Notice how good it feels to move your body...and to do so in a way that feels light, loving and intuitive.
29. When in the shower, use your favourite products all the time and think of the water washing away any stress you may had or prepare your day by 2 minute visual.
30. Build healthy relationship. Look for ways to improve
31. Its OK not to be OK, sometimes we just need to accept our feelings.